| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Birmingham, Alabama in May is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.2 °C (81 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly dry with some rain. Some 123.2mm (4.9in) of liquid is dumped during an average of 9 days.
- The skies in Birmingham, Alabama are sunny with an average of a considerable 9:15 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:29 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 13:52.
- There are approximately 4:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Birmingham, Alabama May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Birmingham, Alabama, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Birmingham, Alabama:
- Lewisburg, Tn, Usa - 161 kms (100.1 miles) N
- Huntsville, Al, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) N
- Tuscaloosa, Al, Usa - 85.8 kms (53.3 miles) WSW
- Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa - 132.2 kms (82.1 miles) WSW
- Greensboro, Al, Usa - 132.2 kms (82.1 miles) WSW
- Selma, Al, Usa - 175.8 kms (109.2 miles) S
- Rome, Ga, Usa - 168.8 kms (104.9 miles) ENE
- Talladega, Al, Usa - 94 kms (58.4 miles) SE
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 174.4 kms (108.4 miles) ESE
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 174.4 kms (108.4 miles) ESE
- Montgomery Al, Usa - 144.6 kms (89.8 miles) SSE
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 187.8 kms (116.7 miles) SSE